We offer employment opportunities for individuals of all abilities in a supportive and diverse environment.
We accept applications for all divisions at any time and welcome expressions of interest in this manner. If you are a professional, caring, compassionate and motivated team player who wants to make a difference in the lives of those with disabilities, we encourage you to apply.
Resumes with cover letters can be submitted at any time in the following ways. Please indicate which division you are applying to.
Mail: 1800 Ebel Road, Weyburn, SK S4H 1V3
Current postings will be posted to SaskJobs as well as to our Facebook page.
Casual Direct Support Professional
Please email resume and indicate which position(s) you are interested in.
As a Member of our Team ...
You'll find a career that will live inside of you for your whole life. We hire for passion, and for that reason, we invest heavily in the people who support the individuals that we serve.
Here are a few of the things we'll be sure you get:
- Extended Health Coverage. Our group health plan includes a drug plan, dental plan, vision plan and access to services such as chiropractors, massage therapists, naturopaths and more.
- Life Insurance. Our insurance plan provides life insurance for our permanent full-time employees.
- Long Term Disability. No one wants to collect this, but you should know it's there. We've got your back.
- Employee Assistance Plan. Sometimes life can get heavy, and we all need someone to turn to - confidentially. Our EAP plan is completely paid for by us and is completely anonymous.
- Employee Wellness Days. Our permanent full-time employees don't get sick days, you get Wellness Days. Wellness days are yours to use whenever you're feeling like you won't be able to bring your "A" game, or when you're having a day that needs your attention.
- Continuing Education. We are a team of dedicated professionals, and it seems like we've always got someone taking training. We love it! In order to bring world-class, cutting edge service to our participants, we have to be the best that we can be.
- Balance. As much as we all love our jobs, we also love our lives. Our permantent full-time employees received 15 paid vacation days, 10 Statutory Holidays, and our Board of Directors have been known to grant an extra day around Christmas (*wink wink*).
- Probably the Best Coworkers Ever. We don't want to let our secrets our, but we have quite a bit of fun here. Varying from monthly staff breakfasts, to after hours social events, to birthday shenanigans and more. You'll love it here.
Continuing Education / Practicums
For our Direct Support Professional positions, preference will be given to those who have successfully graduated from the Saskatchewan Polytechnic Disability Support Worker Certificate Program. Additionally, we often accept practicum students from this program, as well as from the University of Regina, Faculty of Social Work - BSW Program.
Please contact these programs directly for more information.