Frozen Pies & Fruit Spreads made from scratch right here in Weyburn.
We make frozen pies as well as fruit spreads right from scratch using fresh local ingredients and the same time honored recipes the original owners created many years ago.
Products are made in an inspected and approved food processing facility which operates in full compliance with Sun Country Health Region and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
Sale of the products provides employment income for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
Saskatoon Berry, Rhubarb, Wild Blueberry, Apple, Pumpkin (BAKED)
Gluten Free: Saskatoon Berry, Apple, Pumpkin (BAKED)
Fruit Spreads (Found in the jam aisle)
Saskatoon Berry, Strawberry/Rhubarb, Wild Blueberry, Apple Chutney
Use this to make your own pies or as a topping for ice cream, waffles, etc!
Saskatoon Berry, Strawberry/Rhubarb
If your group or organization would like to discuss our fundraising opportunities, check out this information page and give us a call! We would love to work with you to meet your goals!
If you are a retail business owner and interested in selling our products at your business please give us a call. We would be happy to provide you with some samples to try!
Where to find our products
Our products can be found throughout southern SK at various grocery stores, restaurants and retail outlets, including the following:
- 306 Creamery - 448 Government Road North (seasonal)
- Maurer’s Meats - 20 – 110 Souris Avenue
- MD Convenience & Bakery - 33 3rd Street NE
- Old Fashion Foods - 122 3rd Street
- Prairie Sky Co-op Foods - 215 2nd Street NE
- Pumpjacks Saloon & Steak House - 596 18th Street NE
- The Welsh Kitchen & Bakery - 405 Souris Avenue NE
- Royal Canadian Legion - 150 3rd Street NE
- Southland Co-op (various locations)
- Bengough Co-op Grocery Store - 201 Main Street
- Nutter's Bulk & Natural Foods - 400 King Street
Mainprize Regional Park
Back Nine Bistro (Mainprize Golf Course)
- Midale Qwik Stop - 105 Stephen Street
Oungre Memorial Regional Park
- Regional Park (Seasonal)
- Butcher Boy Meats - 1849 Park Street
- The Diplomat Steak House - 2032 Broad Street
- Lakeview Fine Foods - 3404 Hill Avenue
- Nicky’s Café & Bake Shop - 1005 8th Avenue
- Old Fashion Foods - 501 Victoria Avenue
- Old Fashion Foods - 3976 Albert Street
- Rumour Airport Gift Shop (Regina Airport)
- Tom's Independent Grocer - 336 McCarthy Blvd North
- Ukrainian Co-op - 1805 Winnipeg Street
- Sedley Country Convenience - 315 Railway Avenue
- Stoughton Meat Market & Family Foods - 340 Main Street
- Sawmill Tea & Coffee Co. - 298 S Railway Street
As well, through our partnership with a grocery wholesaler, our pies can be found in various other communities throughout southern Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Check the freezer section on your next visit!