Frozen Pies & Fruit Spreads made from scratch right here in Weyburn.
We make frozen pies as well as fruit spreads right from scratch using fresh local ingredients and the same time honored recipes the original owners created many years ago.
Products are made in an inspected and approved food processing facility which operates in full compliance with Sun Country Health Region and the Canadian Food Inspection Agency.
Sale of the products provides employment income for individuals with intellectual disabilities.
Gluten Free pie crust!!
Watch this short video to see how it happens!
If your group or organization would like to discuss our fundraising opportunities, please give us a call!
If you are a retail business owner and interested in selling our products at your business please give us a call. We would be happy to provide you with some samples to try!
Where to find our products
Our products can be found throughout southern SK at various grocery stores, restaurants and retail outlets, including the following:
- Maurer’s Meats - 20 – 110 Souris Avenue
- MD Convenience & Bakery - 33 3rd Street NE
- Old Fashion Foods - 405 Souris Avenue NE
- Prairie Sky Co-op Foods - 215 2nd Street NE
- The Welsh Kitchen & Bakery - 405 Souris Avenue NE
- Butcher Boy Meats - 1849 Park Street
- The Diplomat Steak House - 2032 Broad Street
- Lakeview Fine Foods - 3404 Hill Avenue
- Nicky’s Café & Bake Shop - 1005 8th Avenue
- Old Fashion Foods - 501 Victoria Avenue
- Old Fashion Foods - 3976 Albert Street
- Rumour Airport Gift Shop (Regina Airport)
- Ukrainian Co-op - 1805 Winnipeg Street
- Southland Co-op (various locations)
- Sedley Country Convenience
As well, through our partnership with a grocery wholesaler, our pies can be found in various other communities throughout southern Saskatchewan and Manitoba. Check the freezer section on your next visit!